At R. Hendy & Co. our specialist knowledge and experience will ensure your solicitors’ accounts comply with the Solicitors Accounts (Amendments) Regulations 2005.
Whether a sole practitioner or in partnership, we can advise you on the best way to keep your accounting records. We also can offer advice around client accounts and what you need to do to be fully compliant.
What we can do for a solicitors:
- We review your current accounting system & controls.
- We can advise you on the best software to implement for your Practice.
- If necessary we offer an outsourced bookkeeping service to ensure your books and records are kept up to date.
- We complete the Law Society Report.
- We work with you to keep your taxes to a minimum.
- We are recognised by the Law Society of Ireland to file the Accountants Report for Solicitors.