If you operate in the construction, forestry or meat processing sectors or you are a school undergoing construction then RCT (Relevant Contracts Tax) applies to you. If you are a main contractor (for RCT purposes a principal contractor) and you hire in subcontractors to provide services in the sectors above then you will need to be compliant with the RCT system.

This system works through Revenue Online System (ROS) and requires contract notifications and payment notifications and tells you how much RCT (tax) should be stopped on payments to be made to subcontractors.

Our highly qualified team can help you remain compliant for RCT, whether through inputting contracts and payments notifications or providing advice on how they should be done.

Relevant Contracts Tax Advice

Stay compliant with RCT by choosing R. Hendy & Co. Call us today to see how we can assist in all of your taxation matters.