The Restart Grant Plus is a NEW standalone grant that is available to all eligible rateable businesses, including those who received a grant in the previous Restart Grant Scheme. Applicants who received a grant under the first Restart Scheme can apply again for a second grant by submitting the declaration form on the website. First-time Applicants who are now eligible under the Restart Grant Plus Scheme must complete and submit the online Application Form.
To be eligible for the grant a business must:
- Be a commercial, trading, entity;
- Operate from a premises that is commercially rateable by a local authority (but see FAQ 9 re certain B&B establishments);
- Have 0 – 250 employees;
- Have a turnover of less than €100k per employee to a maximum of €25m ;
- Have suffered a 25%+ loss in turnover between 1st April and 30th June 2020.
- Commit to remain open or to reopen if closed; and
- Intend to retain employees that are on The Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS).
Pease refer to your Local Authority and the FAQ provided.
More details on Wexford Co Co Website