If you have recently set up or are thinking about setting up a new business you might be wondering what you need to do as regards taxes and compliance.
At R Hendy & Co one of our specialist areas is new start ups whether it’s a company or sole trader. We work with you to establish what your objectives and priorities are and this ensures that we provide you with the most appropriate advice to you.
While the lower rate of corporation tax, generally 12.5% is attractive, operating through a company might not be the best option for every new business. This is a one key area we will review with you.
We can assist you with the following areas;
– company formation and incorporation
– tax registrations
– business name registration
– provision of bookkeeping template spreadsheets
– guidance on bookkeeping software and set up
– preparation of bookkeeping records and filing of Revenue VAT returns
– preparation of payroll and filing of Revenue PAYE returns
– Companies Registration Office and other company secretarial compliance
– preparation of annual financial statements (accounts) and tax returns
As your business grows we will tailor our services to suit you, including pension advice.
If you think this applies to you please contact our office on 0402 29376 or email us at email@example.com